Please note that ALL our meetings scheduled for April, May, and June have been cancelled.
We are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation very carefully and following the regulations laid down by the Government.
Please take care and stay safe.
* Wash your hands vigorously with soap and water often - do this for at least 20 seconds
* Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
* Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
* Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
* Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
* Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
* DO NOT touch your eyes,nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
"Creativity, Fun and Friendship through Flowers and Flower Arranging."
We are a large and friendly club who have recently celebrated our 60th anniversary.
We meet on the first Friday of each month at Hallow village hall. Visitors are always welcome for a charge of only £5. Starting at 7.30pm, we watch some of the best Area and National demonstrators create stunning, diverse designs for our entertainment, which several of us will win in a raffle.
Some of the many big shows we compete at include the Three Counties, The Malvern Spring and Autumn Shows and NAFAS National and Area Days. Our talented members win numerous awards including many first prizes!
We have also taken part in decorating everything from St. Paul's Cathedral and Westminster Abbey in London, to local cathedrals, abbeys and churches. We have provided arrangements at the Guildhall in Worcester for the Mayor’s banquets and charity dinners over the years. Members of the public may well have been impressed by the standard of the glorious arrangements we created, maybe some of them found ‘Lonely Bouquets’, left in various places to be taken home, which help to promote Flower Clubs everywhere.
Each year we hold an Open Meeting, when a Christmas demonstration raises money for our chosen charity of the year.
We travel far and wide on holidays incorporating visits to gardens including Versailles, Monet's Garden in Givenchy, Gerona, Barcelona, Helsinki and St Petersburg.
We are rightly proud of our Junior Club for all aged 8-17.